I sure love spending time with these kids of mine. One of our favorite things to do in the Summer is to go walk around the BYU-I botanical gardens. My children were gracious enough to let me snap a few pictures of them. I sure love their beautiful faces!
Mixed Berry Sheet Pan Pie
-
[image: Overhead view of mixed berry sheet pan pie with a lattice crust and
one slice removed.]This mixed berry sheet pan pie is filled with juicy
berries ...
Pigs And Dogs
-
Early this morning, Christian called me from his truck, speeding
home from the studio.
He told me our cows had gotten out and asked that
I get them back ...
General Conference Note Taker
-
Hello! It's been a few years but I made a note taker for my teenagers to
help us focus a bit more. Not sure if anyone would like, but if so, help
yourse...
Your Mom Likes Your Post
-
Today is Mom’s birthday and marks seven months since she passed. Almost
seven months since I stayed behind until everyone left the grave site and
sang “God...
Puerto Vallarta
-
This year's winter vacation was the most stressful by far. COVID is
surging right now and people all around us are falling ill. The COVID case
numbers a...
Sweet Cali
-
Life takes such convoluted paths. When I think of some of the challenges
our adopted children have faced, I sometimes weep. Five of the seven were
abandone...
WHEN IT RAINS.....
-
At the end of September Howie had his second knee replacement.
All went well.
Until 4 weeks later.
He ended up with a septic joint.
Infection that landed in...
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
-
August 2018
Oregon Coast was a dream! So different than what I imagined it to be but
oh so wonderful!
I loved driving through the forest all along the c...
Missouri Trip - Day #9
-
Missouri Trip - Day #9
20 March 2018
Camped all day on Josh/Holly's property. It started to rain
and got quite C-O-L-D!!!
Rick and Fran Miller came out in...
Dust
-
Wow.
Two years have passed.
So much has happened. So much has changed. So much has broken.
Time to clear of the dust and cobwebs and write again.
Volume XIII, issue i, September and October 2017
-
Jackson If You're Nast-olgic
Right before Holden flew the proverbial coop to leave the rest of us
chickens squawking in sadness at his departure, we took ...
NYC 2016
-
Check me out! Blogging! A trip that happened ten months ago! This medium
might be dead but it's still the best way to dump a ton of photos in one
place tha...
Kindergarten Graduation
-
He colored and answered the questions himself. He adored MRs. Thomas and
any time anyone asked him who his teacher was and if her liked her, he
would in...
Costumes are in!
-
The girls have worked hard this year in dance. We only have a few months
left of the season, the final details for the recital are underway. With
each ...
20 Years Together
-
Last year Dan and I celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary. What a fun
thing to say: “I’ve been married for 20 years.” Of course, I quickly
followed tha...
End of Year funs
-
We had our own DeGraw bake-off. The kids were given a base of ingredients
and they had to make their own recipe for sugar cookies. YUK! None of them
were ...
Gifts that Keep Christ in Christmas
-
[2016]
I don’t usually do posts like these *ever*, but I thought, why not share
some of my favorite businesses with you to help keep the spirit of Christ! ...
Boys VS Girls. The Winner Is....
-
To all my friends who worked so diligently to try and convince us not to
find out what our little tiebreaker baby is going to be, who thought we
should w...
mommy sleepover
-
before we moved it wasn't unusual to wake up with a child in bed with us.
sometimes 1.
sometimes 2.
sometimes 3.
for whatever reason we have lost our bed...
You're gong to miss this...
-
This week has been the book fair at our elementary school. I volunteered
to help set up and then took 3 shifts to help with the fair itself. I have
enjoy...
Family Reunion, July 4th
-
Too far behind, and too much to document. Yikees. I'm not posting much
text with this one, since it's the typing that makes me fall so far behind.
Here a...
Fall Leaf Relief Painting
-
One of my absolute favorite fall activities is driving up to the mountains
and collecting beautiful leaves with my family.
This year we were lucky and f...
Jesus Wept
-
I'm trying to learn to be more empathetic. I'm trying to learn how to
listen and care about others and be a comfort when someone is feeling
something oth...
Each of us is an Inkeeper
-
It's been a while! I'm crafting with my friends over at WYLTC. The
theme of the month is an ornament that focuses on the birth of Jesus.
Come check o...
May
-
May was a busy month filled with lots of performances. As usual. So, this
post will include many of pictures and videos of the kids performing. I
realize i...
Family Game Nights are the Best
-
[image: 2014-10-26_games (2)]
[image: 2014-10-26_games (4)]
[image: 2014-10-26_games (9)]
[image: 2014-10-26_games (12)]
6 months in one post
-
Guess what?!? We moved to Ohio! If you know me in the real word, then this
isn't new information. We moved here last July to be closer to my family.
Sean ...
Stealing TIme
-
An amazing lady and author in my church group recently spoke to a group of
us about her writing. As she was speaking there were little phrases that
jumped...
Aware
-
October is SIDS, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. It's hard to
know exactly what awareness we want to advocate for, being parents that
have lost ...
12th Anniversary
-
Yesterday was our anniversary--our Super Duper Anniversary (12 years on
the 12th of July). Unfortunately, Howie had to work, so we went out to the
sand du...
My Youngevity Story
-
As a Heritage Makers consultant for nearly a decade I became pretty good at
telling a story- and the one I'm about to share is long one (really long);
but...
Easter
-
We had a fun Easter. We colored the eggs on Friday night. They loved it.
I boiled almost 3 dozen eggs and it was not enough. They wanted more. My
sist...
Day 3 - Lasaune & Interlaken, Switzerland
-
We said good- bye to Italy and drove to Switzerland. After our group got
settled in Lasaune, a few of us rented a van and drove to Interlaken. The
landsc...
Happy New Year! **PG13 - Breastfeeding pics!**
-
Oh...we have SO much to catch up on!
Maternity photo shoot pics! I love this one.
My favorite one.
There are actually quite a few more maternity pics, but...
-
*Flight of the Arrow - *by Brent
Once, while living in Bountiful, I was called to be the Ward Scoutmaster. I
only had it for one year and I haven’t figur...
Yellowstone 2012 trip #1
-
Grubbin up at Mammoth
Their rock ( I wonder how many pictures we'll take of them here in our
lifetime)
Cute family pic, except that someone n...
Just incase anyone was wondering...
-
....I haven't totally dropped off the face of the earth. I'm still
teaching first grade and doing my thing, but I decided to take last summer
off of blogg...
A Full Heart
-
Today I feel blessed. I can hardly believe that I get to be the one living
my life. I am surrounded by the best people.
Family and friends that are just to...
Catch-up
-
We haven't been doing anything too exciting, but we're so glad it's
cooling down here.
We went to the Arizona Science Center and had a blast.
...
The 411
-
It has been a while since I last posted anything. The last time I posted,
we were taking off of a fun trip to Hawaii and arrived home to some brand
new apa...
"Like New" 37' Samsung TV $450 OBO
-
I have a "like-new" Samsung 37" LCD tv that I need to part with. I have
more than enough TVs in my home and it's time to get rid of one of them. Up
for sal...
why are they settling?
-
I feel sad when I read Facebook posts, or have conversations with people
who have really just settled with the relationship that they have. Now, I
am not s...
Rag type Baby Blanket
-
So I read this awesome blog called A Girl and a Glue Gun. A while ago I
read this entry she had on this faux chanille blanket.......and I thought,
I coul...
Our Little Miracle
-
As many of you know, we found out last night (or early this
morning...depends on how technical you want to get) that Yema's case has
cleared the embassy a...
Mulan
-
Hayley was able to be in her first musical this year! She loves musical
theatre and is a natural! She doesn't even seem to get nervous on stage and
di...
-
Oh my goodness!! I cannot believe how much time has past since I last
posted! I often get asked if I'm going to ever post again. A few reasons I
haven't......
Funny boy
-
So we are watching general conference and I was folding laundry while we
watched. Well, I guess Michael didn't realize it was a collapsible mesh
basket bec...
Loved
-
Wednesday was one of the most important days in my entire life. And it has
nothing to do with a beautiful wedding dress {although there is a stunning
w...
Enjoying the Snow!!
-
The kids and their dad enjoying the snow! They like to have races down the
hill to see who is the fastest! These are some of my favorites days - kids
bei...
7 days until Thanksgiving and stupid teeth...
-
Everyone is posting what they are thankful for on FB, the evil time
consuming black hole of social gossip, which I am compelled to check at
least once a da...
Tombstone, Arizona
-
After living here for almost 2 years, we finally decided to drive 20
minutes to go to Tombstone. This is the old west town where Wyatt Earp had
his famous ...
FHE: The Importance of Choosing Good Friends
-
This lesson is most appropriate for older children (8 and older). Its
objective is to illustrate how our lives are affected by the type of
friends we choos...
Harry Potter 7 pt.1
-
Just a little FYI: this movie was sooooo good! I'm not going to spoil in
any way, but this I will say: If you have not read the book you will not
understan...
I Can Be Forgiven
-
Object Lesson: Poor some salt on a colored plate, explain to your children
that when we leave our Heavenly Father's presence we are pure and clean.
Throug...
Christmas Service Countdown Calendar
-
I am a sucker for Christmas countdowns and advent calendars. So when I saw
this DARLING Christmas countdown calendar on
controllingmychaos.blogspot.com, I...
A bargain. I love a bargain!
-
I've always liked the magazine Real Simple. I've subscribed a number of
times. Just got a little tip that you can get a years subscription for $5
from Ama...
No comments:
Post a Comment