My Creeky-boy turned 4! He LOVES birthdays, and looks forward to his day for months in advance. The other day, I asked a couple of his friends when their birthdays were. They had no idea when their own birthdays were! They didn't even know which month their birthdays were in. I turned to Creed, and asked him when his birthday was. He said, "June 5th." Smart little birthday-lover! He is such a delight to me. He is my little side-kick. He is funny and kind and head-strong. He is so much fun.
Creed loves Transformers & Superheroes. He is addicted to Netflix and likes watching You-tube videos about Kinder-eggs (It is usually someone opening Kinder-eggs and talking about the surprise they find... weird, but he loves it). Creed has tons of energy. He loves jumping on the trampoline. One of my favorite things is when we are walking together, and he takes my hand and says, "Mom, lets skip."
| Creed was so excited about his cake. He told me I could make whatever I wanted. It was fun to design a construction cake. |

No comments:
Post a Comment