Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Few "End of the School Year" Updates

First, Karen graduated from preschool. She really loved her teachers, and all the fun things they did together. Her favorite part was playing in the gym. She was so excited to graduate, and looks forward to going back again in the fall.




Next, Cameron had a "Book Fair" where he got to present his favorite book that he had read in the 5th grade. He chose Pillage, by Obert Skye. It was a lot of work. I am proud of him for being such a good student (straight "A" report card-- Boom Baby!).



Kyle had a big program called, "Pirates of Grammar Island". He did so good singing and always got up right on cue. He was so smiley!


However, my personal favorite part of the program was when KB started picking who-the-heck-knows-what out from in between his toes -- a very pirate-like thing to do, if you ask me... perhaps he is a method actor? It was gross, and seemed to go on f-o-r-e-v-e-r! Ryan started looking for the nearest exit, and I was about to walk right up on stage and tell him to quit it! However, we contained ourselves, and eventually the toe-picking subsided-- but not before I got a picture...



As for Kailani, she was just her usual sweet little self. She has told me many times how much she is going to miss the 1st grade. I, on the other hand, am going to miss my 1st grad-"er"-- she is growing up way too fast, little sweetheart! Im not ready for her to be in the 2nd grade!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are ridiculously cute! I hope the boys' haircuts work, seriously!

I love the way you described the who-know-what your son was picking from his toes. AWESOME!

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

We just buzzed Matthew too...in hopes of a beautiful summer! Your family is just beautiful!