

"When I grow up, I want to be a Mother, and have a family. . .
One Little Two Little Three Little Babies of my own"
This was a song that I used to sing when I was a little girl. I have wanted to be a Mother my entire life. I honestly feel it is the greatest priviledge of my life. The song goes on to say. . .
"And I will love them all day long, and give them cookies, and milk, and yellow balloons."
I will be the first to admit that, not everyday is a "cookies and milk and happy bright shiny balloon kind of day" --and there are definately times that I have to stop and remind myself that I am living the dream! However, most of the time, the joy of being a mom takes my breathe away. When my oldest son hugs me and thanks me for making dinner, or I catch my children discussing the Savior, or even when my baby carries her own bowl to the sink after breakfast-- I just want to shout for joy that I get the priviledge of raising these amazing little people!

1 comment:
I LOVED that song as a little girl as well! Do you still have a copy of those songs? All I could find was this: http://mormontracks.com/
Post a Comment