Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow!






This has been such a delightful and (dare I say) mild winter. I have really enjoyed this season-- it hasn't been TOO frigid, driving hasn't been TOO scary, and the heat bills haven't been TOO high. As a family, we have spent more time playing outside together than ever before. One of the days that was most fun was in the street in front of our house. Each of the children would get pulled up the street on the tube, then Daddy would whip the tube around,and let it fly down the hill. It was so fun. My sweetheart even gave me a ride up the hill a few times. We all came in laughing, frozen, and as happy as can be.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh, I can't believe all that snow on the road. Now I remember why driving in the winter is so scary there. They really need to spluge on the city budget and upgrade to clearing the roads with salt instead of red rocks. It looks like you guys had fun!