




Since my last post was about the delights of having little girls, I have to be fair and blog about how wonderful being the Mother of boys is too-- especially good boys. There is an entire world that I would have never known if I hadn't had my sons. A funny, rascally, wrestly, creepy-crawler, super-hero filled world. They are kind brothers, and good friends. They treat me with respect, and help their sisters feel loved and treasured. Most importantly, they add a little spunk to the family. . . and they truly make me proud! I am one lucky Momma!

1 comment:
Oh, Kristen! Your kids are the cutest! I have to agree with you...you have such wonderful kids...I'm still amazed by their love and kindness toward my little egg experiment...I don't think I'll ever forget that!
Thanks so much for the invite! We don't have cute kids to post, but sometimes we have something interesting going on : jenahagen.blogspot.com :D
Have a great day!
Jena/
Post a Comment