
Our home is officially for sale. I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand-- moving to a newer, and bigger home is exciting. With the new baby coming, we need more space-- we have just simply outgrown our home. However, I am sad that we have to leave this home (our first home) that we love. I am sad we couldnt find a home in our ward that fit our needs. . . I would have really liked to have stayed in this ward and neighborhood. I am worried because we don't necessarily have a home in mind that we want to buy-- we are going on faith. . . and that can be scary. I am hoping and praying things workout how they are supposed to. Good-bye sweet little home-- hello bigger, better home (hopefully. . . GULP!)
http://bestlittlehome.blogspot.com/

1 comment:
Come move out here by me!! There are a few homes for sell! I'll show them to you, just call me and we'll make it a date!
Post a Comment