Sunday, November 17, 2013

Caught Red Handed

Somebody (I'm not naming any names)-- decided to go into the pantry, move a 25 pound bag of flour out of his way, slide a dining chair to the pantry, and climb up to get a new bottle of red food coloring down for his own amusement.  I am SO SO SO grateful that he-who-shall-not-be-named was thoughtful enough to contain to disaster to the bathtub-- I mean, really! It is a miracle that I didn't find red food coloring strewn all throughout the entire house! I thought that the tub was going to be pink FOREVER! Luckily, nothing a little Comet and some elbow grease couldn't handle. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for some one's hands and feet. They may be pink for the rest of his life. 


Here they are after 24 hours and some major scrubbing...

Lucky for him, he is stinkin' cute!  He doesn't look too worried about his new skin color. Does he?

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ha ha! Pictures are so much better than I imagined. I love his face in the first one... Guilty!

Karen and Brent said...

I love that you can see the humor and the blessings in this. What a darling little sweetheart who now has some documentation for this to be remembered forever.

Brian & Carol said...

I still can't believe that he went into the tub to be mischievous! So glad it didn't make it all over your beautiful home!