Monday, November 4, 2013

This Baby is Almost Here!!!

It is NOVEMBER! My baby is due in NOVEMBER... the last day of NOVEMBER, but still-- I can't believe that were are in the final stretch.  I remember, clear back at Easter time when we told the children we would be having a new baby brother or sister, Kyle said-- "Now for the worst part of having a new baby... waiting!" Needless to say, these children are pretty anxious to meet this new addition (and have been for quite sometime).

Here I am at 33 weeks (the middle of October)


 That pose was inspired by this pregnant picture of my sister, Julie...

As usual, Julie looks better
And, here I am now, at 36 weeks...
It has been pretty fun to peek at this baby 2 times a week. I've seen little fingers and toes wiggle. Ive seen little lips open and close-- and even swallow. I've had the chance to listen to that little heart beat, and see kicks and twists and turns. I'm just in love! I think this baby looks a lot like Creed's little profile when he was born (then again, all my children look like little clones).  I'm getting excited!

3 comments:

Karen and Brent said...

I loved your pose and it is sooo appropriate because we are so happy that you are still pregnant and looking GREAT. I have literally been doing the mental happy dance too as each week has passed closer to the end on November. It has only been mental because you and Julie look so much cuter doing the real thing. Love you.

Julie said...

Ha ha! Love this post -- isn't doing a "crazy face" (as kinley puts it) so much more fun than the usual pregnancy pictures. So much more accurately portraying how you really feel about this new little person growing inside of you :)

aubrey said...

What did you name your baby girl!!!? Congratulations!!