Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

The Monday before Thanksgiving, Karen had a program at school. It was so fun to watch her sing and preform. Lately, she has really loved singing. She usually has a song to sing to me after school that she learned that day. Also, she likes to carry around the big book of primary songs and sing those-- she doesn't always know the tune, but she still sings the words. I LOVE IT! It makes me think of the a talk from a couple of General Conferences ago that said, "A singing child is a happy child."



This year, since I couldn't travel for Thanksgiving, my parents were generous enough to come to our house for the holiday. It was wonderful. I am always surprised how delighted it makes me to see our table (extended to its full length) filled with people I love. I hope that my parents were happy to come... I know they were breaking tradition.
My Mother brought rubber bands for the girls to make some bracelets with. By the end of the day, we were all wearing some bracelets made by these 2 sweetie girls.



I love him... like, LOVE LOVE LOVE him!


Kailani made darling name cards for our table.


 Oh how I love these people! It was so fun to spend time together-- stuffing our faces and making memories.

And... here are a couple end-of-pregnancy pictures of me.
This is me at 39 weeks. I had tried on a bazillion different outfits, and finally ran out of time before church. So, that is what the expression on my face is saying. 

This is me on my due date-- November 30, 2013.

No comments: