| BEST PICTURE EVER! |
I appreciated all of the family and friends who came to help celebrate with her. I know that travel isn't always convenient. It made one special little girl feel very loved.
When Karen came out of the font, and I wrapped her in a white towel, I was overwhelmed with the idea that in that one instant, my arms were around one of the most Christ-like and pure people standing on the Earth in that second. I love my little girl. I hope and pray that she learns the important power that the Atonement can have in her life to keep her as clean and pure as she was in that perfect second.
| Sure love these men! |

3 comments:
Ha ha! I can't get over the fact your dog has her own picture up with the rest of your family on the wall... In a matching outfit :) love it! Looks like Karen had a great day. Wish we could have been there too. I love the pic of her and Ryan! -- needs to be placed somewhere in her room so she could see it everyday :)
Such a beautiful girl! She is so sweet, I remember looking out the window one evening and seeing her sitting on the grass by Malia for a long time, as they dug in the dirt at the corner between our yards. I remember thinking what a sweet girl Karen is and how she is truly beautiful inside and out!
I love these pictures! She is so adorable! Megan is always reminding me of Karen. We miss you!
Post a Comment