Creed LOVES to dance. He can't hear music without bustin' out some crazy dance moves. The older children have even named a few of his signature moves. Some of our favorites include "the vacuum", "the elevator" and my personal favorite... "jiggly pants". So, Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls of all ages-- here for your viewing pleasure-- Creed "Twinkletoes" DeGraw!
He sure knows how to make us smile. I just can't seem to figure out where he got all his moves...
Connection check nxhnwlmk
-
Connection check nxhnwlmkl4dvlpzl4die reference

5 comments:
Loving the dance moves!! I love how babies just start moving at such a young age when they hear music.
Looks like a great FHE moment. You have some real dancers there.
So hilarious!
I miss my kids being little. Good times.
Love your background!
Oh my goodness! These are the cutest videos ever!!!
Creed and I hold the same dancing talents.
Post a Comment