Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blessings of this Day: Wednesday

Today was a good day. It made me grateful for so many things-- small things. Things like my baby's smile, my husband's laugh, the way the sunlight reflects off the snow. I was grateful for a warm house as my thermometer showed 6 degrees outside. I was thankful I didn't have anywhere I had to go today. Today, I also felt thankful for many "big" things. Things like the gospel, my eternal family, and my health. I am grateful for the blessing of time. Each day is more time spent with my sweet little family. Each day is more time feeling the joy of the gospel. Each day is another opportunity to become more like the Savior. I want to be like Him, but I have a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very (you get the idea) long way to go. I need time. I am grateful for today... and everyday.

No comments: