Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blessings of this Day: Tuesday

School was cancelled again today, and Ryan decided to stay home from work. It was so fun to have him home. Plus, even better-- he watched Creed this morning, so I was able to sleep in until 8:00!

Isn't that just the sweetest little face?
Later, we ventured out in the blizzard to do a little shopping. We had walmart almost entirely to ourselves-- it was wonderful. I felt bad for the workers who had to be there, although I was grateful that they were. I enjoyed spending the morning running errands with my sweetheart.

With a baby, I really value each happy minute to get things done. I appreciated my happy boy, as well as all my helpers, so I could get a few things done for Thanksgiving.

Another blessing of the day was Cameron having a couple friends over to play for a couple hours. They are nice boys. We call Cameron's little brude the "Mormon gang".  They sure enjoy each others company, and I think they are pretty well behaved (at least as well behaved as an 11 year old boy can be). Good friends are a blessing.

This evening we went to Craigo's all-you-can-eat Pizza for dinner, because Kyle had a gift certificate for reaching his reading goal at school. He is such a good boy. At the restaurant each of my children were so well behaved and helpful to one another-- it made me a proud mama. The food was yummers... in fact it was too yummers! Bad idea 2 days before Thanksgiving!



No comments: