Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Only Have Eyes For You!

So-- my sister is moving, and in the process of packing, found some googly eyes. Naturally, that led to some good ol' fashioned fun with her girls. You can enjoy her pictures here.

The next day, when Karen brought some googly eyes home from preschool, we knew we had to take some pictures to send back to my sister-- we couldn't help ourselves! It was worth some good laughs!





But the best laugh of all was when-- the very next day-- we received these pictures of my Mom and Dad. My Mother couldnt believe when these eyes turned up in a closet she was cleaning out.




What a good looking family! Who would have thought that googly eyes could bring days of good belly laughs?

4 comments:

Chris and Kim said...

So cute!! Simple things can bring funny moments. I may have to try this with my kids!! Thanks for the idea.

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

That is too funny! You do have a great family! I like the googly eye pictures, we just may have to try that!

Unknown said...

Hilarious! I love it!

aubrey said...

AWESOME!!! So THAT'S where you're parents have been. You've locked them in your closet! I say, Release them NOW! Back to UTAH and the Bountiful East Stake.