| 4 months old |
| 19 weeks old |
| She is seriously the happiest baby! |
| 20 weeks old. She is getting really good at pushing herself up on her hands. |
| 21 weeks old. |
| 5 months old. |
| 23 1/2 weeks old! She is almost sitting up on her own. She has a strong little back and really good balance. |
If you can't tell (from the picture-palooza), I think she is just about the cutest baby EVER! I truly love her... even more than chocolate. :)

4 comments:
She looks like a sweetheart. GREAT pictures. She is a natural model, I could never seem to get a smile once I pulled out the camera. She sure is a beautiful happy girl. lucky you.
Oh goodness, I just want to slurp her cheeks like soup - she looks so delicious! :) What a sweetheart. I still think of that one Sunday your adorable kiddos tenderly looked after that egg. Sure love them! <3
Since reading your baby and chocolate comment I have been inhaling my baby 10x more. Truly makes me happy.
Oh my goodness, she is ADORABLE Kristen!!! I love her sparkly eyes and her cute smile. Her gentle spirit shines. And love what you said about chocolate and babies. It's so true! I've noticed my older kids can't get enough of our new one either. I agree, babies are even better than chocolate! Love and miss your cute family!!
Post a Comment