Easter is one of my favorite holidays--then again, I think I say that about EVERY holiday. I just love celebrating, and traditions, and any excuse for making happy family memories.
I wish I would have got a picture of the letter Karen wrote to the Easter Bunny before the mailman took it away. It was darling. She asked the E.B to come with our baskets on Saturday, and she included (in her sweet little second grade writing) a testimony of the Savior and Resurrection, as she explained that those things would be our focus on Easter Sabbath. Love that feisty girl!
The children got bubbles in their baskets. They had a great time playing later that day. I loved the action shots! So fun!
Connection check nxhnwlmk
-
Connection check nxhnwlmkl4dvlpzl4die reference

1 comment:
I loved the great action shots too. It looks like they had a fun and memorable Easter. What a bunch of good looking and nice grandchildren we have. Thanks for teaching them about our Savior and His give of Life for us. Love you.
Post a Comment