Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Jumping For Joy

I love my family. I love having people who are always in my corner. I love having people who "get me". I love knowing I can call them and laugh with them or cry with them. I love that we can have 30 year old inside jokes, and 30 second old inside jokes. When I am with my crazy little family and my crazy extended family--  together-- it is truly when I am the happiest.

One crazy tradition that has developed in the past couple of years is for the children to have my dad take their picture mid-air. This new tradition has occurred on a number of occasions, and in a variety of locations. My grandma has a perfect fireplace for this new-found family pass time, (remember these pictures?) but we have jumping pictures from  a variety of other locations too. Sometime, I really should compile a collection of these leaping pictures. For now, you will have to simply enjoy the latest addition...

Is he not the cutest little jumper ever???




Ninja



I am convinced that this picture will live in family infamy for ever and ever and ever!



It is a blessing to have people to be goofy with! It makes my heart jump for joy!

3 comments:

Sara Packer said...

Ok, these are awesome.

Julie said...

Ryan's toe touch is fabulous!!! Needs to be framed and displayed somewhere. Love all the cute pics of ivy. She really is a cute dog. Glad you posted your girls award ceremony. I have been wondering how it turned out. They did a great job and money is soon much better than a stinking certificate.

Christie said...

Adorable, all of you!