Monday, November 12, 2012

The Dynamic DeGraws

My wonderful Sister-in-law, Carol, took our family pictures last week. It was so generous of her to give us her time. She is so talented. I love how they turned out. Are these kids good looking--or what?

 
 I sure love this man.
Carol even managed to talk us into a smoochie-face picture. I honestly think it is the first one we have had since our wedding pictures 15 years ago.
Ooooo-laaaa-laaaa!

I am having a really hard time deciding which family picture I want to put on our wall. It is going to be a pretty big picture on a pretty big wall. There are things I love about each picture. I would LOVE your input in helping me decide. Which is your favorite? Feel free to click on the pictures for a closer look. Please help me!
Picture #1
Picture #2
 
Picture #3
Picture #4




 

9 comments:

Carrie said...

I like one and four

Chris and Kim said...

My vote is for picture #3!! Love the shoes Kristen!!

Kirsten said...

#3! Super, super cute! I love you guys!

Hilary said...

I like 1 (love the close-up of you guys!) and 3. I think they show your personalities really well. And Kristen, you look so great!!

Christie said...

I love them all! I think #1 is my favorite.
You have such a gorgeous family!!!
XOXOXO

P.S.
Love the smoochie picture, maybe that should be the big picture on the big wall (wink, wink).

Michelle said...

LOVE THIS BLOG POST! You're family is the best. I love the personalities that can shine through even in photos. You look sooo beautiful in these pictures Kristen! (I am surprised to see you in that high of heals but you work them. :) #1 is my favorite - great smiles from everyone and I like the close up. Oh, by the way, I agree with Christie, you probably should make a big picture of the smoochie one :D It's cute!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

my vote is #1 and #3 :)!

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

They are all awesome...I think I would go with #3 on my wall...but would have to put # 1 up somewhere too...You look amazing as ever! I and I do have to say I love the smoochie picture too :)

Michelle said...

Tyson votes for #1 too :) and says "Love you guys!"