Monday, September 27, 2010

Creed is Gowing Like a ... Zucchini!

SO sweet!

Creed was so happy and wiggly that he wouldn't hold still for the picture.

                               Creed, wearing Grandpa's Souvenir hat from Europe. It fits Grandpa much better.

Sparkly eyes-- The flash surprised him, so they look a little bit like crazy eyes too.

I honestly cant believe how fast this little boy is growing up. He is already 16 weeks old!!! I had to dress him in a 6-9 month outfit this morning (sniffle) because the others were getting too small. I thought I still had a newborn until I saw one at church the other day, and realized that my baby didn't look like that anymore (double sniffle). I am grateful that I have a healthy little (or should I say BIG) boy. He is so sweet and happy and patient. He is very mellow, and social. I have spent nearly every waking -- and many half-sleeping--seconds with this little guy. He is my little side-kick. It has been so fun to watch him grow and develop into such a cute little man. I left him with Ryan the other night to go visiting teaching, and upon my return, met an excited group of kids telling me that Creed had rolled over while I was gone. Seriously??? I can't believe I missed it. I decided it doesn't count until I witness it with my own eyes. I guess I should be thrilled that he learned to roll over (allegedly), because every time I lay him down, it is only a matter of seconds before he is picked up by a loving brother or sister. I didn't think Creed would have a chance to roll over until he was at least 6 years old... maybe longer... so he is already exceeding my expectations (little over-achiever). I am just so happy to be his mommy, and to have such sweet little ones in my care.
How did I not see this zucchini in my garden until it got this huge?  It was hiding under a leaf bullying my pepper plant!

3 comments:

Karen and Brent said...

He IS growing as fast as a zucchini! What a sweetheart. The pictures are darling. I have been feeling like we are missing his babyhood so thanks for the pictures. It also looks like zucchini bread or cookies galore.

Christie said...

Thanks for letting me view your blog! I love it here - you're such a sweet mommy. Creed is so adorable, you're right - he is growing fast (don't all of our babies?). I'm envious of your sweet baby moments. It makes me miss those days...and the sweet baby smell...and the little smiles, the first giggles. Yep, definitely envious over here.

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

He is just so darn cute! I love his sparkly eyes! It is crazy how quickly they grow and change.