Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Michelle!

Today is my baby sisters birthday. She was born 20 years ago!!! I can still remember the first time I laid eyes on her in the hospital. She was such a little bundle of pink. It has been so fun to watch her grow and develop into an amazing woman. She is such a fun sister. She has helped me be a better mother. She has enriched my life more than she knows. I cant be with her for her birthday-- which makes me sad. So today-- on her 20th birthday, I am sending her some birthday laughs. These are not pictures I would normally share-- in fact, I cant guarantee that they wont be deleted before the week is through-- but for you, Michelle,enjoy...
(not pee-- just "golden" food coloring)

Karens face... sad.

No Comment

The moon boots are my favorite.



This ones always good for a laugh.


This ones not funny... just cute! I love you Michelle. HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks Kristen! I really really wish you guys could be here! The pictures are a great present, I love them. I especially like the one of Karen's face in the creepy hole in the cabin. :D

Karen and Brent said...

Loved the pictures Thanks for thinking of a fun way of wishing Michelle a happy Birthday. You are wonderful!