



Today is Kailani's birthday. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. The day she was born is one of the most precious days of my life. I can still remember the exhilaration I felt when Ryan said, "It's a Girl!" I was so thrilled to have a daughter. When we told the boys, I remember Cameron saying, "Well-- it looks like now we're going to need to buy a dollhouse." Kailani has been a sweetheart from day one. She is extremely compassionate and very willing to let her happiness wait in order to make someone else happy. She is a gem in our family and has taught each of us so much through her example. We love her!

2 comments:
Ohhhhhh! Kristen, I can already tell I'm going to LOVE reading your blog. Thank you thank you for starting one. Aubs
I can't believe how big she's gotten! She's so adorable! Oh, and you make SUCH a cute pregnant mom!
Post a Comment