Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sweet Little Gracie Girl

This girl is delightful! I have absolutely loved this past month and getting to know her personality better. She is such a happy and smiley sweet baby girl. She is very social, and loves interacting. She has even laughed once or twice. The first time she laughed, it made me laugh so hard that I cried. Words do not adequately express the joy this little princess brings to our home.
5 weeks old

Gracie and me doing a "selfie"

It has been fun to see her learning and growing. She is great at holding her head up, and loves "tummy time". She is getting really good at moving her little arms and opening and closing her adorable little lint-filled fists. (Why do new babies always have fists full of fuzz? Seriously... where does that stuff come from?)
6 weeks old





She loves to "talk" and has the cutest little squawk. All of the other children are convinced that she has said her first word already, because they will say "Hi Gracie" and she will smile back and make a sound that very much sounds like a happy little "Hiiiiiiiiiiii" So cute!
7 weeks old

How can you resist those cute little chubber cheeks?


She is such an observant little one. From the day she was born, she has preferred being carried facing out so she can see what is going on. She is very good at just being content on her blanket while she looks around.

8 weeks old




Her sparkly little eyes just melt our hearts. How could that face not make you want to smile?
I really can't believe my little Gracie-girl is already 2 months old! I love the new born phase. Honestly, I love every phase, but there is just something so special about the heavenly feelings that come with a new baby. I love snuggling this beautiful girl (we all do... she gets lots of cuddles). The past week she has been a great sleeper, going for 4 hour stretches.  i just love her to pieces!
2 months old






1 comment:

Alison said...

Awww!! Kristen she is absolutely beautiful! I love her. And I love how much you love and adore her. Pure happiness. What a blessing for her to be in your home with you as her mother! Loves to you!