Sunday, February 2, 2014

Playin' With My Buddy Boy

The past couple weeks, I've been trying really hard to make time to play with Creed during Gracie's spurts of daytime sleep. I just love that boy and his funny personality. He is so fun. He has always had a mature and rather serious personality for such a little fella. However, lately he seems to have found his funny side, because he is constantly doing and saying things that are really really fun.

This activity kept Creed busy for at least an hour. It is just baking soda and colored vinegar. He loved the fizzy bubbles.

I didn't get a picture of the tape web I set up in the doorway for Creed to throw cotton balls at. He was pretty excited when a cotton ball would stick to the tape. It took a while to set up, but was worth it when he said "Mom! This is soooo cooooool!"

Creed liked the tub paints we made (I should have taken a picture of those), but was more into doing goofy poses for the picture-- little joker.



Perhaps my favorite story of the past month happened when we took Karen to the Orthodontist. Creed was playing in the toy room with some other children. I don't know if these boys rubbed Creed the wrong way, or if he just wasn't a fan or what because when it was time to leave, I saw Creed slowly backing out of the toy room giving the other boys the body language for "I'm watching you."  You know... like this--
I don't know where he learned it from, but Karen and I couldn't believe what we were witnessing. It was pretty stinkin' hilarious.

In the past month, Creed has potty trained himself to perfection. WOOOOO HOOOOOO! He is also a Sunbeam in primary now. (He isn't sure if he is a fan of Sunbeams yet or not). I love this kid!
I have a "New Sunbeam" picture of all my children. This is as good as it got with Creeky Boy. Oh Well.


No comments: