Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Conference Weekend

I always love General Conference, and anticipate it almost as much as Christmas... almost. I love hearing the words of inspired church leaders. I love the miracle of having my personal "conference questions" answered every time. I love feeling regenerated after wards. Most of all, I love being together with my family as we are spiritually nourished (and stuff ourselves silly with sugary treats).  It was even more fun this year, because we went to help close the cabin-- and got to spend the weekend with my parents as well as Brian, Carol, and Bailey. My Mother made DELICIOUS food while we were there, and my children got to enjoy a wintry wonderland (they spent a lot of time playing outside).  It truly is one of the most beautiful places on earth!



I'm sure in love with this man!


scraggle-muffin


They started a game of trying to hit a skinny little pole with snowballs. 



After A LOT of practice, they got pretty good at it.


You can see the little white pole just under Brian's forehead.

No comments: