Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy December!


Ive been in a bit of a blogging slump lately-- not because we aren't doing anything worth blogging about, but more because my December "to-do" list is packed full. I love this time of year. I love that the whole world-- even those who don't think of Christ at all through out the year-- can't help but have their thoughts turned to the Savior (even if only for a second). I love the added measure of kindness, concern, and compassion in mankind. I love taking pause to measure my own life against the example of the Savior-- and recommitting to strive to be more like Him.
As a family, we have been busy searching for ways to catch the true Christmas spirit. It has been fun to hear the children's different suggestions and ideas. I hope to be able to squeeze as many of them in as possible in the next 20 days.  It is such a wonderful time of year! Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I love reading your blogs. They remind me how smokin hot you are. I love you.

Chris and Kim said...

Your tree is beautiful!! Hope your holidays are wonderful!!

Julie said...

Cute family pic. - I don't see one grumpy bum in the whole group. You all look great!