Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another Fabulous DeGraw Family Photo Shoot!

I was really looking forward to getting a good family picture taken this weekend. Naturally, with the good weather, matching clothes, and talented photographers on hand, I thought it was the perfect opportunity, right? Right? Right?   I love family photos... but sometimes, I have to ask myself if it is really worth it...


Where is Karen? Don't worry, she is peeking over Kailani's right shoulder.


And, the winner is.....

wait for it,

wait for it,

(drum roll, please)


Honestly, I will enjoy this picture for years to come. I suppose I needed one to replace the one I have framed that looks very similar (only with a different child facing the wrong direction). I love these kids, and I love being their Mother. They bring me so much delight. Even though we didn't hit a home run on the family picture, I did manage to get some great pictures of my little sweethearts. I sure love them.