Connection check nxhnwlmk
-
Connection check nxhnwlmkl4dvlpzl4die reference
Monday, May 9, 2011
11 Months Old!!!
Despite me dragging my feet, my baby just keeps growing up! Lucky for him, he makes it look so cute. He is such a sweetheart. I love all the "talking" he can do. He mimicks so many of our sounds. He picks up on things so fast. I showed him the sign language for "milk". A couple days later while he was crying, I asked him "What do you want?" He held his little hand up and showed me milk. I was so shocked. Needless to say, I got him some milk immediately! He is really fast at crawling, and follows me everywhere. He loves cuddles -- especially with his mommy!
He took his first steps a couple weeks ago, and is starting to make some real progress!
We sure love you, Creed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is just way too cute for words! Love those eyes!
Post a Comment