Kyle turned 10 last Saturday! It was the same day as Kailani's baptism. I was so happy with my children. They were completely content to share their special day with each other. Kyle enjoyed having all of the family in town. He also enjoyed eating at Craigo's on his birthday. Kyle is such a good boy, and brings me so much happiness. Here are a few pictures from the day:
 |
| I love my little niece's face in this picture... I know what she needs for her next birthday! ;0) |
Kyle told me he didn't make a wish when he blew out the candles because "he had already had the most perfect birthday, and has everything he wants." And, it never hurts to throw in a cute picture of my little Creed...
1 comment:
Thank you for doing these posts so faithfully I love to veiw them multiple time a day, And even leave them up on the screen to enjoy those cute pictures you share. Thanks for the great week end.Thanks! love you.
Post a Comment