Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Saint Patrick's Day

I love celebrating every holiday-- including Saint Patrick's Day. This year, I bought all of my children some fun St. Patrick's Day shirts. I wish I would have gotten a picture of them all together, but I didn't. I  did get a picture of Karen.
During the day, Karen and I decorated some giant candybars with some green stickers, and a four-leaf clover note that said, "I am so LUCKY to be your Mother." We put them on the kids beds as a surprise when they got home.
For dinner, we had our traditional "green meal". We had "Irish Potato Soup", rolls, green jello, and green punch (with green straws).  The pictures really don't show how vibrant the food was. This year we also had a giant green cupcake for dessert.


Oh... and I bought Creed a lovely green pacifier, because-- when it comes to his pluggie addiction, I am an enabler.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

You are SUCH a fun mom!