My baby turned 6 months old this week. I am amazed at how quickly babies grow up. It makes my heart sad, I am trying to enjoy every moment-- as each stage cruises by. Creed is such a sweet little guy. He loves to smile and "talk". We have even heard a few really great belly laughs from him. He can sit up (with a little support), and is already getting up on his hands and knees. He already has his lower left tooth, and likes to chomp on things. We fed him some rice cereal, and he LOVED it!
 |
| He was so excited, that he grabbed the bowl and spilled it all over, before the first bite. |
 |
| First bite of rice cereal. |
 |
| Such a happy boy with a full tummy. |
It has been so fun having Creed in our family the last 6 months. I am excited to see more of his little personality emerge as he continues to grow. He is such an angel.
5 comments:
Darling pictures! I can't believe the time is flying by so fast and he is growing way too quickly. Thanks for posting these precious pics.
He is so adorable! Look at all that hair! My kids didn't have any hair until they were 2!
You have such a beautiful family - I love the new photo you have at the top of your blog.
xoxo
Too cute!!! I can't believe he is 6months old! They grow way too fast!
What a cutie!! He looks like he is so fun to be around!! Hope your holidays are wonderful!
I can't believe how much he looks like Kyle and Keilani! I need to see him! You'll have to see our new little guy too! He's already a week old and it seems like a dream that I've already had him! I love babies! They're such sweet little angels!
Post a Comment