Our Nativity had a Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus, and a Donkey--
| If you can't tell, the sweetie in the pink sparkly outfit is a cow. |
| That donkey is really adoring that tiny baby! |
My sister, Julie, was the pregnant innkeeper (perhaps a new baby for our Christmas pageant next year)--
We had shepherds watching their flocks (on a leash)--
| Sunny was a very obedient "sheep" for my Dad. |
Lastly, we had the wise men (well 2 of them atleast) bringing gifts--
My mom was the narrator. I didn't get a picture of her, but she was wearing a nice blue robe (good thing, or she may have felt out of place). I don't know how much of the story was actually heard, and I know there was quite a bit of improv acting going on. I'm quite certain most families Christmas re-enactments don't include hot pink sparkly cows, sheep on a leash, a donkey who keeps kissing the baby Jesus, or a wise man doing a moosh-face joke-- but ours did-- and I wouldn't want it any other way.

1 comment:
First: Cute back drop Second: I love seeing your smiling face at church. Third: I got to be Mary this year because apparently I am "BIG" with child (: (my father-in-law...great man...not real quick with the things that may be offensive to already sensitive pregnant ladies. (: Have a safe trip back home and know I love you.
Post a Comment