Monday, March 31, 2014

My Growing Gracie

This little Gracie-girl brings us immeasurable delight. I love seeing the other children care for her and find joy in watching her learn and grow. She is such a blessing to our family. She is simply the CUTEST THING EVER!

3 Months old


3 Months old


I love wearing this baby in my Mobi Wrap-- honestly, I think I like it more than she does.

14 Weeks old


Such a cute little yawn.

16 Weeks old. Look at those gorgeous blue eyes!

17 weeks old.


4 Months Old!  Gracie rolled over for the first time 5 days before her 4 month birthday! We were all surprised and amazed. She seems too little to be doing that! Now she is a rolling fool!


Love those long eyelashes!

2 comments:

Sara Packer said...

She is adorable! I'm already baby hungry, so these pictures are making it worse. You have such cute babies!

Chris and Kim said...

What a cutie! Glad you are enjoying every moment :)