| Creed REALLY licked this ice cream... so gross! |
| The pharmacy |
We went to a sidewalk art show and reading carnival at the Gateway Mall. It was a lot more fabulous than I had expected.
We got to celebrate a birthday & Father's Day for Ryan while we were on vacation. It was fun to have him there with us.
We also went to Lagoon (which was really the main thing that ALL of the children had hoped to do this Summer). It was expensive. However, there were many times throughout the day that Ryan and I looked at each other -- after seeing the joy in our kids faces--and would say, "This is worth every penny!"
(Most of the pictures from Lagoon are on my Mother's camera too-- bummer!)
It was a great vacation. I am sure there are things that I am forgetting (like the fact that all of my children did amazing in their swim lessons for the 2 weeks we were there). I sure do love these little people!

1 comment:
I love chalk art! Bountiful had one that was pretty amazing while we were there. Lagoon looks fun!
Post a Comment