Friday, April 6, 2012

A Couple Birthdays, A Few School Programs, and Some Giant Strawberries!

I've been busy. Here are a couple things that have been going on around here:
Cameron turned 13! I can't believe he is a teenager. He tries so hard in school, and is such a responsible young man. I sure love him. At 13, here are some things about him:
His favorite food is Cheesy Potato Soup.
His favorite color Gold (metallic) & Orange.
His best friend Kyle and John Rindlisbacher.
His favorite school subject PE.
His favorite scripture story Captain Moroni and the Title of Liberty.
His favorite dessert Jamba Juice.
His favorite saying is "Knowledge is Power".



Kailani turned 9! She is such a little Mother-in-training. I love spending time with her. Here are a few things about her 9-year-old self:
Her favorite food is spaghetti.
Her favorite color is turquoise.
Her best friend is Karen.
Her favorite school subject is art.
Her favorite scripture story is Nephi getting the plates from Laban.
Her favorite dessert is cookie dough ice cream.
Her favorite saying is "If you run into a wall, don't give up.  Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." --Michael Jordan


Kyle was in a patriotic school program. He was 1 of 3 students who opted to use a British accent for their speaking part (man that kid has gumption)-- and the only student who actually sounded British. (In fact, one of the 3 students used an accent that could have easily been confused for a Muppet accent as opposed to a British one--- but you didn't hear that from me!) I sure love my boy.


Karen was an elephant in the Kindergarten Circus. She was so excited to sing and dance. It was a little difficult to focus on her when all the other kindergarten boys were having such a hard time holding still-- and thus causing quite a bit of unscripted entertainment. Karen played her part very well. I was proud.


Lastly, can you believe these strawberries? Wowser!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Matthew was an elephant in the kindergarten play too.

Christie said...

So fun! You're kids are growing so fast...but I don't have to tell you that, right?
I love seeing Cameron on Tuesday nights, he's such a sweet boy. Your girls are always outside in the front yard when Dan and I walk by with the dog. They are so darling!
I miss you! When things slow down a bit we should get together again.

Christie said...

"your" kids, not "You're" kids. Sheesh.