Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You Complete Me

I saw this picture the other day (at shirt.woot.com), and it made me think of Ryan and I. Is this what people see when we stand next to each other??? At times it's how I feel standing next to him. Anywhoooo.... besides the fact that it looks like a caricature of me and my sweetie-- there are things I do like about our "portrait". I  like the fact that they both look so happy together.  I like that they are holding hands and wearing matching clothes-- plus they both have some great looking shoes. If you ask me, they look like a pretty "sweet" couple. I mean really, who doesn't like doughnuts?  I especially like that the picture is titled "You Complete Me". It reminds me of how lucky I am to have such a good man, who-- in so many ways-- helps me feel whole.  So, even though it is sad to be the "doughnut", I am so grateful to have found such a wonderful "doughnut hole".

2 comments:

Karen and Brent said...

You dont look like a doughnut to me. But I have felt like a doughnut myself before so I can relate to your darling blog it made me laugh right out loud. Thank you for sharing you fun thoughts on the woot shirt picture. I am so glad you married Ryan HE IS WONDERFUL, But so are you! Love you. (I have yet to feel like a doughnut hole.)

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

Oh, that was just way too funny! It brought to light the perfect picture of Doug and I together too. One day I hope to be a doughnut hole. You're beautiful, talented and beyond amazing, I wouldn't call you a doughnut at all!